December 22, 2004

377 visits total | 37 visits today

2004.12.22 Jessica Biel Still Champion

Well, the votes have been tallied and Jessica Biel has managed to stay champion for a 2-win streak. Out of a total of 267 votes, Jessica pulled away with a total of 207 votes (77.9%) versus Kate Bosworth with the remaining 59 votes (22.1%).

Keira KnightleyIn our next bout, current champion Jessica Biel will do battle with Keira Knightley (from Bend It Like Beckham, Love Actually and King Arthur). Will this British hottie with that sexy english-accent be able to topple the reigning 'queen' or will the champion slap this Brit back across the Atlantic Ocean? Some might say that the viewers here have a thing for brunettes, well now you have two brunettes (both of which have been known to go blond in hair color). So, you decide...

Cast your votes now... operators are waiting to hear what you think.

Do you have any suggestions for future bouts?

Posted by John Highway at December 22, 2004 11:38 PM | TrackBack

dude these polls are stupid, okay

blonde vs brunette

brunette looks more like morgan, brunette wins!

brunette vs asian

brunette looks more like asian, brunette wins

brunette vs keira knightly morgan webb look alike

keira knightly wins!

Posted by: James (from at December 23, 2004 01:55 PM

jennifer love hewitt guy

Posted by: Governmentuser85 (from at December 23, 2004 02:02 PM

Anne Hathaway, maybe

Posted by: (from at December 28, 2004 02:01 PM
Post a comment

Remember Me?