Return to the Forum Board Return to the Forum Board Show your Support for Morgan Webb

Watch X-Play on G4TechTV!

Home Page IHMW Forum Online Games Console Games Downloads & Misc. Members Only

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Dan Huard's First Post...
highway
Posted: Dec 6 2004, 01:54 AM
Quote Post

Administrator & LIFETIME Supporter

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

From Dan's Blog:

"The focus of my blog

Happy Sunday to you all! I just want to give everybody a heads-up on what I'll be doing for content on my site. The one thing that I really want to avoid in my blog is talking about myself. However, I do want you guys to know what's going on in my life. I also think it's important to inform you all of my experiences at TechTV and G4TechTV, whether good or bad. But, I'll keep those posts to a minimum.

The focus on my blog will be tech opinion columns. Not sure what that entails? Think John C. Dvorak columns you'd see in PC Magazine. The other portion of the content for my blog will be the small updates of what's going on with me. I may post links to other cool things I find on the net, but that'll be few and far between. There are thousands of websites like that, and they'd probably do a much better job than me anyways. I'm sticking to what I know best, computer technology. I'll try to have at least 3-4 columns done each week (that's quite a bit, btw) and post little tidbits of information throughout the week! Moreover, stay updated with my site because I'll be having some very well-known guest columnists, too! I'll be sure and let you guys know well in advance when that happens.

Like I said in my first post, I encourage you all to intelligently comment on my articles/updates. The point of the articles are to encourage intelligent/mature banter. You're not necessarily supposed to agree with everything (or anything) I say, but all I ask for are respectful comments. If you don't agree tell me why, please don't just say, "you suck, Dan!" Depending on the success of this, I may add message boards.

Cheers,
d"
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteICQAOLYahooMSN
topbob
Posted: Dec 10 2004, 01:45 PM
Quote Post

Frequent Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 5

btw, im boycotting tss now, i refuse to watch it with those new "hosts".
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOLMSN
videogamer02
Posted: Dec 10 2004, 07:43 PM
Quote Post

Frequent Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 113

QUOTE (topbob @ Dec 10 2004, 01:45 PM)
btw, im boycotting tss now, i refuse to watch it with those new "hosts".

What did you think of the duo of Kevin and Alex? Sure, they were no Leo and Patrick, or Leo and Kate, but sill...
PMEmail Poster
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll