Return to the Forum Board Return to the Forum Board Show your Support for Morgan Webb

Watch X-Play on G4TechTV!

Home Page IHMW Forum Online Games Console Games Downloads & Misc. Members Only

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> The Death Of T.s.s
Webb-head
Posted: Nov 29 2004, 08:40 PM
Quote Post

Veteran

Group: Members
Member No.: 7

may we please have a few moments if silence for T.S.S :(
PMEmail PosterICQYahoo
highway
Posted: Nov 29 2004, 09:18 PM
Quote Post

Administrator & LIFETIME Supporter

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (Webb-head @ Nov 29 2004, 08:40 PM)
may we please have a few moments if silence for T.S.S :(

Looks the moderators are trying to silence the audience ... while I understand that people will complain and that some will use profanity (which I don't think is necessary when you want to get your point across), but I really believe that the folks at G4 don't want to listen to whatever you have to say.

My Moblog

(IMG:http://www.textamerica.com/user.images.x/7/IMG_380807/_1129/T40411291657371.jpg)

One reader writes:

I can't belive how bad this show is getting another change of host...?!?!?! and for what you got like the worst freaking people ever they don't know what they're talking about.... all they do is read off the dam* telecaster and it's more of a holywood show then a technology show I can't belive how bad G4 is killing this show I miss the days of Patric and Leo... even Kevin and Alex ( that was entertaining at least ) this new guy is brain dead and the girl is a no brainer reading whatever anyone tells her tooo.... I'm sooo damn angry... I miss the days of good technology shows it's all about games and celebrieties G4 you suck.... you've succeeded in pretty much killing tech tv I hope you're happy...

I'm stopping paying for tech tv it's not worth anymore... these people don't know what they're doing anymore... and the hosts suck a$$ now and don't know what they're talkign about... G4 who ever makes the decisions on these shows I hope every hacker out there can screw up your life as much as possible for killing the best TV station that was on tv.... I hope you can sleep at night counting your money... but you've really made millions of people's live's misearble...

STOP TALKING ABOUT GAMES!!! god damn that's all what's TSS is about now... it's soo sad.... everyone message gets deleted just keep positng... it's free speech!!!
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteICQAOLYahooMSN
Webb-head
Posted: Nov 30 2004, 12:27 AM
Quote Post

Veteran

fight the power my brother's
we're not gonna take it NO we're not gonna take
we're not gonna take it anymoooooore.
PMEmail PosterICQYahoo
<(^_^)> Kirby
Posted: Nov 30 2004, 04:08 AM
Quote Post

Frequent Member

Member No.: 50

and while where at it get tech tv to stay in australia and fight the power Freedom sorry ive been watching to much cartoons
PMEmail PosterMSN
Webb-head
Posted: Nov 30 2004, 01:04 PM
Quote Post

Veteran

o ok yeah!
PMEmail PosterICQYahoo
Holy Dragon
Posted: Dec 1 2004, 05:20 PM
Quote Post

Veteran

Member No.: 21

I miss the old TSS
PMEmail PosterAOL
Tim the Slipperman
Posted: Dec 2 2004, 07:17 PM
Quote Post

Frequent Member

Member No.: 2

QUOTE (Holy Dragon @ Dec 1 2004, 05:20 PM)
I miss the old TSS

Me too :(

And K. Pereira is an n'wah* :angry: he really needs a punch in the nose.

(*"n'wah" is Morrowind talk for someone you dislike...the Dunmer -- i.e. Dark Elves -- use the term all the time in the game)

Tim (aka the Slipperman)
PM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll